Stewardship at Christ Church
"Stewardship is about being grateful, responsible stewards of the gifts we receive from God. The tradition of giving back to God and to the church comes from the Biblical practice of “tithing,” which means to give back a tenth of our earnings to God (Numbers 18:26). The Episcopal Church sees stewardship as more than simply contributing money to the church; it’s also about contributing time and talents, and volunteering for ministry and mission. It’s about reaching out to build relationships from a perspective of abundance instead of scarcity." From http://www.episcopalchurch.org/page/stewardship
How to Give
1. Send Check to Christ Church Episcopal, 21 Aurora St, Hudson OH 44236
- Via mail
- Automated Bill Pay from your bank
- One-time donation or repeat donations can be set up (please make sure the recurring payment box is unchecked if you do not want to make recurring payments).
- No registration or account needed.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX or E-Check.
- Click on the "Give Online" Button to make a secure donation.
- Download the Tithe.ly mobile app for Christ Church.
*Please make sure to scroll all the way down through the giving form and note on the memo line what your gift is for (i.e. pledge, flowers, etc.).
Tips to help your online donation go further....
Unfortunately, online donations come with a processing cost that the church must pay.
Two ways you can help the church save online processing fees:
1. Help us cover the cost by sliding the toggle on the giving form to “Cover Card Processing Fees”.
2. Give from your bank account rather than a credit card. The processing fees the church pays will be less. To use your bank account, look for this button at the bottom of the Tithe.ly giving form: